- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man. It is the complete revelation of God’s will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life. It is verbally inspired in every word, absolutely free from error in the original documents, unfailing, and God-breathed. (1 Corinthians 2:7-14; 2 Peter 1:20-21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:16; Matthew 5:18; John 10:35; John 17:17; Hebrews 4:12).
- We believe that there is but one living and true God (Deut.6:4; Isa.45:5-7; 1Cor.8:4), an infinite, all-knowing Spirit (John 4:24), perfect in all his attributes, one in essence, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three Persons – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth (Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:23; Luke 1:26-35); His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross (John 10:15; Rom. 3:24-25; Rom. 5:8; 1Peter 2:24); His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father now as our High Priest and Mediator (Matt. 28:6; Luke 24:38-39; Acts 2:30-31; Rom. 4:25; Rom. 8:34; Heb. 7:25; Heb. 9:24; 1 John 2:1); and His personal and imminent return (Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; Rev.20). We believe that Jesus Christ represents humanity and deity in indivisible oneness. (Micah 5:2; John 5:23; John 14:9-10; Colossians 2:9).
- We believe that man was created by and for God (Isa. 43:7; Col.1:16; Rev.4:11), that by man’s disobedience sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God. (Gen. 2:16-17; Gen. 3:1-19; John 3:36; Rom.3:23; Rom. 6:23; 1 Cor. 2:14; Eph. 2:1-3; 1 Tim. 2:13-14; 1 John 1:18).
- We teach that salvation is fully of God by grace on the basis of the redemption of Jesus Christ, the merit of his shed blood, and not on the basis of human merit or works (John 1:12; Eph. 1:4-7; Eph. 2:8-10; 1 Pet. 1:18-19). We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for the remission of our sins and was raised from the dead to offer us new life and all that who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His death and His resurrection (John 10:15; Rom. 3:24-25; Rom. 5:8; 1 Pet. 2:24). Therefore we are now in the right relationship with God. Called as the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Cor. 5:21).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers, enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer. (Rom. 8:9-11; Rom. 8:29; 2 Cor. 3:6; 2 Cor. 3:18; Eph. 1:13; Eph. 2:22; John 16:7-9; Acts 1:5; Acts 2:4).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the blessedness of those who are right with God through Christ, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness and new life in His Son (John 5:22-23; 1 Cor. 3:10-15; 2 Cor. 5 10; Matt. 25:31-46; Rev. 20:11-15).